Editors play an important role in any publishers. Our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research welcomes prominent personalities in various research fields to improve the quality of the Journal.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to write an editorials frequently based on their feasibility on current trends of research field.
- Based on the field of precise research, editors are assigned for the peer review process.
- Editorial board members are most welcome to give their valuable suggestions for assigned manuscript.
- Ensures feedback provided to authors is constructive, fair, and timely.
- The decision to accept or reject a manuscript for publication is only based on the reviewers comments taking parameters such as importance, relevance, validity of the research.
- The originality of article submissions and to be alert to redundant publication and plagiarism.
- Should be able to resolve any conflicts.
- Based on their Article contributions and reviewing manuscripts, there is a chance to promote as Editor-in-Chief.
- A certificate that recognizes you as an editor at our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research.
- For all conferences that our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research organizes, you will get a worthy position.