Editors play an important role in any publishers. Our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research welcomes prominent personalities in various research fields to improve the quality of the Journal.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Able to write an editorials frequently based on their feasibility on current trends of research field.
- Based on the field of research (or) subject, editor we will assign submitted manuscript to accurate editor for the peer review process.
- Editorial board members are most welcome to give their valuable suggestions for assigned manuscript and also for the publishers.
- Ensures feedback provided to authors is constructive, fair, and timely.
- The decision to accept or reject a manuscript for publication is only based on the editor’s decision taking parameters such as importance, relevance, validity of the research, and clarity into consideration.
- The originality of article submissions and to be alert to redundant publication and plagiarism.
- Should be able to resolve any conflicts.
- Based on their kind contributions and their efficiency of reviewing manuscripts, there is a chance to serve as Editor-in-Chief.
- A certificate that recognizes you as an editor at our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research.
- For all conferences that our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research organizes, you will get a worthy position.
Our Open Access Journal of Biogeneric Science and Research Board members have full liberty to control the process for manuscript subscription evaluation, along with the content published in any other Journal. There will be no changes or interfering with our Board Members in the final decisions. Each board member has to complete their assigned work in a timely manner.